His girlfriend, Police Sergeant Veronica Ross, is nearly run down by two teenagers who wind up crashing their car and are pronounced dead at the scene. After calming his love down they get a call from the Coroner's office stating that both the driver and passenger of the wreck had NOT died at the scene, but had been dead for almost twelve hours as a result of drowning.
Upon hearing this he feels his powers stirring again and insists on accompanying Veronica to the coroner Morgue to learn more. Upon their arrival Alex finds himself psychically assaulted by an unknown force. Taking the attack as a warning, he tries to resist getting involved further. But, his talents soon lead him directly to a stream underneath an old stone bridge which turns out to be where the teens had died. Unfortunately for him, both the bridge and stream are on the Graham Estate, a property he is now representing as a real estate agent.
Soon the body count begins to rise, and each new death is somehow attached to the stream. To make matters worse, Alex finds himself on the suspect list because he since has the most access to the property and no alibi for any of the incidents.
Now, in order to clear himself, Alex must decide whether or not to embrace the very abilities he has shunned for so long...
- “A spellbinding story with paranormal elements...”
- "The Bridge" is a paranormal novel of highest quality.”
- To fans of the "Paranormal": This book definitely is a "must-read"!
- “Reminds me of the old Outer Limits shows.”
- “What is most impressive however are the characters. The authors really took the characters one step further than one would expect”
- "A tale that kept me riveted and drawn in."
- "The characters were great, with witty banter that had me cracking up. You will not be able to put this down!"
- "Wonderful story reminiscent of my Dean Koontz days."
- "This book should be made into a science-fiction movie."
- “The Bridge was a real nail biter.”
What starts as a simple surfing lesson, turns into a struggle for survival for billionaire heiress Cassandra Elliott and her new love interest the Seneca shamaness Julie Cloudfoot...
Cassandra is knocked off her board by an unseen assailant that leaves a terrifying gash in her wetsuit, along with a small red mark on her leg. Soon, terrifying visions of a ghost ship begin haunting the heiress' dreams. She begins to feel strangely drawn to the sea whenever a strange fog bank appears in the distance.
- "An original tale from two highly imaginative minds.”
- “I cannot wait for the next book in the series.”
- “This is a great book, one that I have no qualms recommending to all readers. Please give The Ship a try. You won't be disappointed.”
- “The story thunders on like a steam-roller...”
- “If you're into fantasy, paranormal mild horror and a little romance thrown in, you will like this book.”
- “I laughed, I gasped, and marveled at the breeze with which the Krummenackers paid homage to the likes of H.P. Lovecraft.”
- “The authors needs to keep writing, because I (and others) want to follow whatever is next in store for the intriguing characters we have met in The Ship and its predecessor The Bridge.”
- “A page turner...”
- “As a fan of the Paranormal I would definitely say: Read the book – it's excellent!!”
- “Kept me on the edge of my seat...”
“I love paranormal and it certainly satisfied that thirst in me.”
While serving in the Union Army, Nathan found himself fighting on many battlefields. But his toughest fight took place on a parallel version of Earth (a Para-Earth) where evolution took a very different turn. Although he managed to get back to his own world, this particular battle left him so altered there was no going home. For now he needed to drink blood, sleep in the ground, and avoid sunlight.
Today, after 150 years of wandering and touching the lives of others, he is finally coming back to claim his family mansion which has stood empty for decades. However, unknown to Nathan, his homecoming will not be as lonely as he anticipates. For someone has been waiting all this time to welcome him back.
But, there is another who wishes to meet up with Nathan again as well. A creature he faced in that Para-Earth back in 1862, has found its way into this world and has caught his scent. Now it is drawing closer to his hometown, bent on his destruction. For this foe knows he is the only force that can stop it from enveloping this world and its dead.
- “Do not pick this book up if you think you know everything about vampires! It will completely change your thinking about them.”
- “This is the 1st book I have read by these authors and I was hooked!”
- “The story is rich, with plot twists that keep you guessing...“
- “It keeps you enthralled with the story, constantly making you want to turn the next page.”
- “This was the first time I read myself through a story built on blog (diary) entries... but then I realized it worked for the story, for the characters and it developed the entire storyline right before my eyes.”
- “Pick this up if you like vampires!”
- “A little Twilight, a little Bram Stoker, a little Stephen King...”
- "Such a different approach to the 'birth' so to speak and the para earths are fascinating!"
- “Nathan is a fascinating take on the immortal vampire. His family and friends are as dysfunctional as any modern group.”
- “I look forward to the next installments!”
Popular posts from this blog
Well, my wife Helen and I have finally finished moving into our new place. I'll be posting some more videos from my Vlog about that shortly, but I wanted to focus on another subject today. Hobbies, talents, things people do for adventure, enjoyment and relaxation. Now in creating characters that seem real to the audience I've found that the more real and reachable the characters are (i. e. they're like people you know or might meet) they're the ones that the readers seem to really relate to and even come to love. Now one method I've used to make my characters seem more human and real is to give them traits that are familiar, and even somewhat odd but intriguing. I've given characters hobbies or activities I've tried. When they are finished with what I've written, some have even gone and done research of their own on the activity. Some have even taken it up and made it a part of their lives. But how did that happen? Simple, whether it's pla
Okay, yesterday was a big day for me. My novel "THE BRIDGE" is now available in two 'brick-and-mortar' bookstores. How did I make this happen? Are sales jumping through the roof? Is my name out there so much that fans are demanding it be available everywhere? Two words.... I WISH! No, the simple truth is when you're an Indie Author (someone who has published through Createspace or other means to make a printed copy of your book), you have to do a lot of things yourself. One of them is marketing and getting your book into stores. Now, if you've done a good job marketing and your sales on Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites are going really well, you might land up in bookstores. Some chains look to those sites to see what's the hottest sellers going and is it available in print form. They don't want to be left out of the loop and fall behind. But you have to have great sales for that to happen. But if you're just starting out and are
Welcome to the first solo novel of Helen Krummenacker, co-author of the Para-Earth Series. Adventure, humor, film noir and dark urban fantasy blend in a unique vision that will appeal to fans of Harry Dresden or Marvel's Horror Comics.... Enter the world of The Forever Detective Series... Raphael Jones' love of adventure took him into police work, military service, and finally a career as a private eye. But when his first couple of cases combine to drop him into deep trouble, can his sense of adventures survive? For that matter, can he? A practical man with a kind heart, he never expected to encounter supernatural evil threatening the people he cares about. "I was reading along enjoying the Raymond Chandler vibe and suddenly WHAM! Night Stalker!" - author Danarra Ban Available June 1st, 2019 for all e-books (Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Apple, PDF, etc.) and trade paperback! Reserve your e-book now at: Nook: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/forevers-too-